wdfs - webdav filesystem for fuse
wdfs is a webdav filesystem that makes it possible to mount a webdav share under linux, freebsd and apple mac os x. wdfs has some special features for accessing subversion repositories via webdav. it's based on fuse and neon.
wdfs is no longer maintained by me!
download wdfs source
- download wdfs 1.4.2, sha1-checksum (2007-04-17)
fixed a stupid bug that avoids mounting the root of a server and other little improvements.
- download wdfs 1.4.1, sha1-checksum (2007-02-05)
fixed compile error for mac os x (the gnu strndup method was missing on mac) and enhanced redirect handling for mounting the fs and for renaming and deleting resources.
- download wdfs 1.4.0, sha1-checksum (2007-01-19)
- new command line parameter layout (e.g. "-o locking=simple, username=jens" instead of "-l -m 2 -u jens"), old layout is still available for compatibility reasons
- mounting wdfs thru fstab is possible (look in the README for an example)
- authentication information (username and password) can be entered via terminal not just as command line parameter
- http redirect support enabled by default
- new statfs() method (returns 1000 GB of free disk space)
- bug fixes and other little improvements all over
- now requires fuse 2.5 or later (instead of fuse 2.3 or later)
- download wdfs 1.3.2, sha1-checksum (2006-11-09)
fixed a few bugs. one serious that could lead to a crash. thanks to all reporters and bug hunters! :-)
- download wdfs 1.3.1, sha1-checksum (2006-08-01)
no need to upgrade from v1.3.0, because i just added a line to the licence statement for debian legal compatibility.
- download wdfs 1.3.0, sha1-checksum (2006-07-26)
new: support for neon 0.26, a fix for 64 bit platforms, enhanced parameter handling, security enhancements and a lot of fixed bugs. look at the changelog for details.
special thanks to the suse people, who contributed most of the patches and helped me a lot!
- download wdfs 1.2.1, sha1-checksum (2006-06-27)
wdfs is now fully compatible with freebsd. this release just fixes a compile error. so, there's no need to upgrade for linux users.
- download wdfs 1.2.0, sha1-checksum (2006-04-10)
new: http redirect and ftruncate() support. it's recommended to use fuse 2.5 or later and linux kernel 2.6.15 or later. thanks to everybody for testing and using wdfs!
- download wdfs 1.1.1 (2006-01-05)
- download wdfs 1.1.0 (2005-11-08)
new: now with ssl support (https) and some bugfixes. thanks to everybody for contributing to wdfs!
- download wdfs 1.0.1 (2005-10-08)
- download wdfs 1.0 (2005-09-13)
documentation for wdfs 1.0 (german)
my bachelor thesis in computer science describes the theory of filesystems and version control and the development of wdfs. it is available (in german) for download: implementierung eines dateisystems für den transparenten zugriff auf ein versionskontrollsystem (pdf) | september 2005